Gallery Rental Cleaning Checklist & building Rules
- All used paper products, discarded food, and trash must be placed in black trash bags (furnished by renter) and removed from the building by the renter. Trash pick-up is not available to the Art Center.
- Sweep all floors (brooms are in the last room past the restrooms) and wipe up any spills.
- Wipe all table surfaces and kitchen table, cleaning all food residue. Remove all items from the refrigerator that apply to your event.
- No food, paper products, or bulk items will be emptied into sinks or toilets. Renter will be held responsible for any damage or cost of repairs.
- NO EATING OR DRINKING in the upholstered furniture seating area.
- All children must be supervised at all times. No one is permitted to enter the front windows for safety reasons. Decorations are NOT PERMITTED in the display windows.
- Please to not touch or handle any items on display in the art exhibits. Tenant will be held responsible for damages or loss.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the building.
- Please to not use glitter decorations in the gallery. It is very difficult to clean up from the floors and other surfaces.
- Set-ups for event need to be 21” away from gallery walls.
- Set-up time is to be included in your rental time. Earlier set-up will be charged extra.
- All events to end at 8:00 p.m. with clean-up ending at 9:00 p.m. at the latest.
Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy!